New Partner: Bruker Anasys NanoIR & Thermal Measurement Instruments
Blue Scientific is now the official Nordic distributor for Bruker Anasys nanoscale infrared spectroscopy and thermal measurement instruments.
Anasys Instruments is a world leader in photo-thermal infrared spectroscopy, from the nanoscale to the sub-micron and macro scales. Their innovative instruments measure spatially varying physical and chemical properties with nanoscale resolution.
Their instruments are used in a wide range of fields, including:
- 2D materials
- Materials science
- Life science
Anasys Instruments is a pioneer in the field of nanoprobe-based thermal and infrared measurement. The industry-leading nanoIR system is used by premier academic and industrial scientists in soft- and hard-matter materials science, as well as life science applications. Recently Anasys achieved even higher performance, with 10 nanometer resolution nanoIR imaging.
Anasys Joins Bruker Nano
In April 2018, Bruker acquired Anasys Instruments, to join their portfolio of Raman and FTIR spectrometers, as well as to its nanoscale surface analysis instruments, which also includes atomic force microscopy and white-light interferometric 3D microscopy.
- Nanoscale IR spectrosocpy with tapping AFM-IR
- Chemical imaging and property mapping
- Sub-10nm resolution
- Two complemenary techniques: AFM-IR and s-SNOM
- Rich IR spectra and full-featured AFM
- Monolayer sensitivity
- More than just an imaging tool
- Full-featured AFM with extra analytical capabilites:
- Thermal analysis
- Nanomechanical measurement
- Nanoscale IR option
nanoTA2 and SThM
- Extra capabilities for your AFM
- Nanoscale thermal imaging and analysis:
- Scanning thermal microscopy
- Nano-thermal analysis
- Heated tip AFM
- Innovative heated tip probes
- Up to 400˚C with high resolution
- Comparable resolution to standard AFM probes
We are available to answer your questions, arrange demonstrations and provide quotes. If you’d like to know more about any of these instruments or techniques, please get in touch: