NEW Bruker SkyScan 1273
Benchtop micro-CT for large / heavy objects
The Bruker SkyScan 1273 is a benchtop 3D X-ray microscope for larger, heavier samples that could previously only be scanned using a substantial floor-standing system. Samples can be up to:
- 500 mm long
- 300 mm diameter
- 20 kg in weight
This sets a new standard for non-destructive testing (NDT) using a benchtop instrument.
You can also image planar and high aspect ratio objects with HART PLUS.
Acquire excellent quality images in seconds, with a high-energy X-ray source and a large format flat-panel detector. Full software is provided, including InstaRecon for 100 times faster image reconstruction than standard algorithms.
- 40-130kV maintenance-free X-ray source for low cost of ownership
- Automatic energy selection with a 8-position filter changer
- Fast 3D reconstruction with GPU acceleration
- Generate large images with offset scanning and automatic stitching
- Excellent image quality even of planar structures, with helical scanning and exact reconstruction. More about helical scanning…
- Up to 4x faster scanning of objects with high aspect ratio