Bruker SkyScan 1276
Desktop micro-CT for in vivo small animals and life science
The Bruker SkyScan 1276 is a fast, desktop in vivo micro-CT scanner for small laboratory animals (eg mice and rats) and biological samples.
- Continuously variable magnification for bone and tissue samples
- Large field of view for full body mouse and rat scanning (up to 80 mm wide and >300 mm long)
- High spatial resolution down to 2.8 µm pixel size
- Round and spiral (helical) scanning and reconstruction – more info
- Variable X-ray energy and filters filters for a range of applications including lung tissue and bone with metal implants.
- Low radiation dose enables multiple scans in longitudinal preclinical studies without side effects.
- Continuous gantry rotation scanning and step-and-shoot mode with a scanning cycle up to 3.9 seconds.
With micro-CT you can non-invasively scan any cross section through the animal’s body. Generate realistic 3D images and calculate internal morphology, including specific bone structural parameters.