dXCT 2018: Dimensional X-Ray Computed Tomography Conference, July 2018
Visit us at dXCT 2018 (Dimensional X-Ray Computed Tomography Conference) on 2nd – 3rd July 2018 at the University of Nottingham.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of Bruker Micro-CT systems in the UK, Ireland and Nordic region:
This is the third Dimensional X-ray Computed Tomography conference, held this year at Jubilee Conference Centre at the University of Nottingham.
There will be pre-conference workshops on Monday 2nd July at George Green Library at University Park Campus. These will be at a special rate for conference delegates.
Register for the conference on the University of Nottingham’s website.
- Pre-conference workshops (Monday 2nd July): £50 for delegates
- Main conference (Tuesday 3rd July): £100
- Lunch and refreshments are included.
Blue Scientific at dXCT 2018
Visit our stand to find out about micro-CT systems from Bruker, including:
Self-optimising, automated micro-CT scanner:
- Scan at the press of a single button.
- Fast scans, from just 80 seconds.
- Extremely fast GPU accelerated image reconstruction.
- Widest range of object sizes and resolutions.
- 10-190kV for soft as well as hard materials.
- World’s fastest hierarchical 3D reconstruction software (10-100x faster)