Electrochem 2019 is an electrochemistry meeting on Monday 26th – Wednesday 28th August 2019 at the Technology Innovation Centre at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow.
Blue Scientific is the official UK and Nordic distributor for electrochemical testing systems from Ametek (Princeton Applied Research and Solartron Analytical). For more information or quotes, please get in touch.Follow @blue_scientific
Electrochem 2019 is an electrochemistry meeting on Monday 26th – Wednesday 28th August 2019 at the University of Strathclyde in Glasgow, organised by the RSC Electrochemistry Group and the SCI Electrochemical Technology Group. This year is the 25th anniversary of Electrochem, which also incorporates:
- 60th Corrosion Science Symposium
- Annual meeting of the Institute of Corrosion’s Corrosion Science Division
- Institute of Corrosion’s Corrosion Engineering Division annual working day (August 28).
- Energy and environment: Energy conversion, storage technologies and electrochemistry for environmental applications, including heavy metals removal and organics degradation.
- Fundamental & analytical electrochemistry: Nanoscale electrochemistry, single entity electrochemistry spectro-electrochemistry and non-aqueous experiments. Analytical electrochemistry will cover sensor development, including: bio-sensing, chemical & gas sensing, advances in measurement techniques and integrated sensor systems development.
- Materials and processes: Manufacturing processes and material fabrication using electrochemical engineering, including synthesis, fabrication, characterisation of new materials involving electrochemistry, as well as the analysis, development and performance analysis of electrochemically-based processes at nano and micro scales.
- Corrosion science: All areas of corrosion science and engineering.
The date of this event has now passed. For upcoming conferences, please see our events page.
Visit our Booth
Solartron EchemLab XM
Small footprint electrochemical testing system for corrosion, coatings and physical electrochemistry.
Multichannel potentiostat – a customisable platform with up to eight channels.
The conference will be at the Technology Innovation Centre at the University of Stratchclyde, in Glasgow city centre.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of electrochemical testing systems from Ametek (Princeton Applied Research and Solartron Analytical). We’re available to answer all your questions – just get in touch: