Visit us at EMC 2020 on 23-28 August 2020 at The Bella Center, Copenhagen in Denmark.
Blue Scientific provides a range of market-leading scientific instruments for microscopy in the UK and Nordic region. For more information or quotes, please get in touch.Follow @blue_scientific
EMC 2020 is the European Microscopy Congress, a scientific conference hosted by Scandem on 23-28 August 2020 at The Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark. The event is organised by the Royal Microscopical Society with the support of the EMS and IFSM.
There will be a large exhibition and a conference with at least 6-8 parallel sessions each day. The programme will cover a wide and varied range of topics, aiming to interest anyone whose work or studies are related to microscopy.
- Phase sensitive methods with photons and electrons
- Imaging quantum phenomena
- Live and fast super-resolution – frontiers in imaging of ultra-fast processes
- Artificial intelligence in big data analysis, and computational microscopy
- Cutting edge advanced sample preparation
- The lab in the microscope: in situ, in vivo, in operando, and multi-modal microscopy
A breakdown of each theme is available on the EMC 2020 website.
Present Your Research
Contributions to the programme are welcome from scientists from all around the world. The conference aims to present the latest research in life sciences, physical sciences and engineering in all microscopy and imaging techniques.
If you’d like to give an oral presentation or display a poster, register your interest on the EMC 2020 website and details will be made available. Submissions are welcome from students, early career and established researchers.
Register for EMC 2020 on the conference website.
The deadline for early bird registration is 6th July 2020.
The conference will be at The Bella Center in Copenhagen, Denmark:
Visit our Booth
We provide a range of market-leading instruments for microscopy – visit our booth to find out more:
Gatan Systems for Electron Microscopes
- SEM/TEM cameras
- Imaging systems
- Sample preparation systems
Protochips In-Situ Systems for TEM/SEM
Observe materials in-situ under modified conditions:
- Electrical characterisation
- Gas at high pressure/temperature
Bruker Nano Surface Analysis
- 3D optical surface profilers
- Stylus profilers
- Tribology testing
- Nanomechanical testing
Photothermal Spectroscopy Corp IR + Raman
Pioneering technique that overcomes the greatest limitations of infrared:
- Sub-micron IR spectroscopy and imaging
- No need for thin sections
- None of the dispersive artifacts and contact limitations of ATR
Blue Scientific provides market-leading scientific instruments for materials science and microscopy in the Nordic region and the UK. We’re available to answer all your questions – just get in touch: