Visit us with at EMIM 2019, the European Molecular Imaging Meeting, on 19-22 March 2019 in Glasgow at the SEC (Scottish Event Campus). Come to our stand to find out about our micro-CT systems from Bruker.
Come to our stand to find out about our micro-CT systems from Bruker.Follow @blue_scientific
EMIM is a scientific conference about emerging technologies and recent developments in molecular imaging. The event consists of an educational programme, with numerous parallel sessions so you can attend those relevant to your area of interest, along with study groups and sessions including scientific speed dating and “Meet the Experts”.
- Imaging Technologies
- Data Processing and Quantification
- Oncology Imaging
- Cardiovascular Imaging
- Intra-Operative Imaging
- Imaging Metabolism
- Imaging Probes, Chemistry and Reporter Genes
- Immunology, Inflammation and Infectious Diseases
Tuesday 19 March 2019
- 09:45 Scientific Speed Dating
- 11:00 Educational Spotlight Symposia 1+2
- 1:00 Project Sessions
- 13.30 Educational Sessions
- 17:00 & 18:30 Study Group Meetings
Wednesday 20 March 2019
- 08:30 Meet the Expert Sessions
- 10:30 Opening Session followed by the first Plenary Lecture
- 20.30h Opening reception and exhibition
Thursday 21 March 2019
- 08.30 Industry Sessions
- 18.30 Focus Sessions
- 20.30 Get-together
Friday 22 March 2019
- 13.00 Young Investigator Award Final
- 13:45 Awards and farewell
Submit an Abstract
The general deadline for abstract submissions has now passed. However, there’s a call for Late-Breaking Submissions between 31st January – 5th February 2019.
Details about how to submit your abstract are on the EMIM website.
Register on the EMIM website:
Visit our stand at EMIM to find out about our SkyScan micro-CT systems from Bruker:
- Non-destructive 3D X-ray imaging
- Ranging from entry-level to the world’s most advanced systems
- Virtual cuts and flights through materials
- Fast, self-optimising systems – scan at the press of a single button
Blue Scientific is the official UK and Nordic distributor of Bruker Micro-CT.
If you have any questions or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch: