Life Science TEM Workshop 04/06/19
Join us for a life science TEM workshop on Tuesday 4th June 2019 in Denmark at the University of Copenhagen, focusing on camera technology and how to get the best results from biological specimens, soft materials and medical screening applications.
The date of this workshop has now passed. See our events listing for upcoming workshops and scientific conferences.Follow @blue_scientific
Life Science TEM Workshop
Find out all about how to get the best results from biological specimens on your TEM, and how the latest camera technology can enhance the capabilities of your microscope. The day will include:
- Live demonstrations on life science samples and soft materials
- Presentation from Dr. Neil Wilkinson from Gatan about the latest technological developments
- Tips and tricks
- Invited speaker TBC
The live demonstrations will use a low energy (120kv) TEM equipped with the Gatan Rio 16-IS camera. We’ll walk you through the workflow, giving you the opportunity to see results first-hand and ask any questions you may have.
This meeting will appeal to soft matter researchers, and also to those involved in medical screening applications in hospitals.
All are welcome to attend but numbers are limited, so registration is required to reserve your place.
The workshop will be on Tuesday 4th June 2019 at the University of Copenhagen.
The date of this workshop has now passed. See our events listing for upcoming workshops and scientific conferences.
Gatan Rio Camera
See the latest Gatan Rio camera in action:
- Live, full field of view images with unmatched temporal and spatial resolution
- Capture fast in-situ events
- Single images up to 4k x 4k for large samples and cellular ultrastructures
- Resolve details previously lost to drift
- High dynamic range and sensitivity for both stained and unstained samples
- High quality cryo-EM
The workshop will be held at the Department of Biomedical Sciences at the University of Copenhagen:
Blue Scientific is the official Nordic distributor of Gatan. We’re available to answer all your questions – just get in touch: