Job Vacancy: Senior Sales Engineer, X-Ray Micro-CT
Due to business growth, we currently have a scientific job vacancy for a Senior Sales Engineer for our X-Ray Micro-CT product range, for the UK, Ireland and Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland).
The position is expected to be based either from our company head offices in Cambridge, UK, or from a home office depending on the candidate’s preference and home location. The role requires extensive travel across the territory.
As a Senior Sales Specialist, you will be responsible for the sales of X-ray micro CT products across the UK, Ireland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland. All tasks are related to achieving the company sales targets for these products and will include:
- Development of a territory sales plan, with defined goals and actions for opportunity generation and closing orders.
- Prospecting for new business and following up on new and existing enquiries e.g. through telephone calls, customer visits, presentations, seminars, workshops and attendance at trade shows and conferences.
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding customers’ applications, ensuring correct products are provided to meet needs and exceed expectations in line with corporate aspirations, including arrangement of product demonstrations (working alongside company applications scientists).
- Use the customer relationship management (CRM) software to make efficient use of time and company resources in order to achieve the sales plan goals.
- Manage the sales cycle and buying processes to conclusion and use the CRM system to assist this and maintain records, to enable accurate sales reporting and forecasting
- Negotiating and closing orders to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
Full details are available in the job description:
How to Apply
Send your CV to Dr. Stephen Badger: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. No agencies please.