Nordic Corrosion Congress 2018 – 23-25 May, Denmark
Visit us at the Nordic Corrosion Congress on 23-25 May 2018 at the Technical University of Denmark.
Blue Scientific is the official UK distributor of electrochemical testing systems from Ametek: Solartron Analytical and Princeton Applied Research. If you have any questions or if you’d like a quote, please get in touch:
Nordic Corrosion Congress
The Nordic Corrosion Congress is an event for scientists from Scandinavian countries to work together, network and share knowledge in the field of corrosion research. By combining scientific expertise and industrial experience we can innovate new developments to solve corrosion problems. The conference will cover corrosion topics in all areas:
- Thermal power
- Oil and gas
- Off-shore structures
- Stainless steel
- New laboratory techniques for assessing corrosion
- Microsturucture and micro alloying
- Electronic corrosion
Register for the corrosion conference on the event website:
- DKK 6,000 for non-members
- DKK 5,000 for members of ATV-SEMAPP or EFC (European Federation of Corrosion)
- DKK 2,700 for MSc and PhD students
The registration deadline is 7th May 2018.
Visit our Stand
Come and see us at the conference to find out about our instruments for corrosion research.
Small footprint potentiostat/FRA for corrosion and coatings.
- Calibrated specifically for corrosion, coatings and physical electrochemistry
- High accuracy DC and EIS
- 100 V polarisation and compliance
Collect local information about electrochemical events on your sample’s surface:
- Ideal for studying non-uniform processes
- Modular system for techniques including SVP/SVET, SKP, SDS, LEIS, SECM and non-contact surface profiling.
- Perform scratch tests, measure topography, watch pits initiate and more.