NEW K3 IS Camera
World’s first counting, high-speed, large format camera for in-situ microscopy
The Gatan K3 IS in-situ TEM camera extends the K3’s “resolution revolution” to the field of materials science. With the highest in-situ signal-to-noise possible, you can now count single electrons with unprecedented temporal resolution.
K3 IS gives you low-dose imaging capabilities, and gives you access to undiscovered details during in-situ environmental reactions and beam-sensitive material research.
- High Quality Images
- Superior DQE for challenging low-dose and in-situapplications
- Counted, low-dose images without beam artefacts
- Unmatched Resolution and Field of View
- 3.7x improved frame rate compared to the K2: Count 1500 full fps across 14 megapixels (4,096 x 3,456)
- 75 fps at full sensor resolution and 1200 fps with sub area (no binning required)
- Fast Results
- Preview results in your microscope
- Trusted GMS in-situ analysis toolbox, including free offline features