Gatan Microscopy Suite
EM software for experiment control and analysis
Gatan Microscopy Suite (GMS) is the industry standard software for electron microscope experiment control and analysis.
- Guided workflow – Takes you through experiment setup, execution and analysis.
- User-friendly workspace – With tabs and data layout manager, to help you manage and organise data.
- Live data section – Separate from prior experiments.
- EELS routines – Easy-to-use, model-based EELS analysis for higher quality results.
- For experienced users – Complete control with DigitalMicrograph scripting.
The guided workflow begins by choosing your technique, with simplified device control, data acquisition and analysis. When you select a technique (left) the interface expands to guide you through the technique, from top to bottom (right).
Digital Imaging Modules
|In-Situ Explorer||Full in-situ control and data handling|
|In-Situ Video||Synchronises images with data from in-situ devices|
|TEM AutoTune||Automatically adjusts focus, astigmatism and misalignment|
|DigitalMontage®||Stage and optics control – stitch images together perfectly|
|HREM AutoTune||Facilitates HREM assays. Automatically adjusts key imaging parameters of your TEM microscope focus, stigmation and beam tilt|
|DIFPACK module||Diffraction analysis: automated selection of electron diffraction (SAED) patterns and high resolution lattice images of crystalline samples|
|HoloWorks module||Fourier-optics simulation and simpler off-axis hologram processing|
EELS, EFTEM & STEM Modules
|STEM Diffraction imaging||Acquire diffraction patterns pixel-by-pixel as a 4D data set|
|Advanced AutoFilter suite||Automated multi-element EELS and EFTEM data acquisition|
|GIF Tridiem® 863 upgrade to Gatan Microscopy Suite 2||AutoFilter palette streamlines all steps from filter alignment to data acquisition|
|3D Tomography Acquisition||For tomographic tilt series acquisition experiments in TEM, STEM or EFTEM mode|
|3D Reconstruction||Three-dimensional tilt series alignment and reconstruction|
|GPU Accelerated Reconstruction||Reconstruct 3D tilt series 100x faster than standard methods|
|3D Visualisation||Study 3D data with volume rendering, isosurfaces, ortho slices and more|
- TEM imaging
- In-situ imaging
- STEM imaging
- STEM SI• Diffraction
- Energy dispersive X-ray spectroscopy (EDS)
- Energy-filtered TEM (EFTEM) mapping
- EFTEM SI
- TEM tomography
- STEM tomography
- EFTEM tomography
- Image processing
- 3D reconstruction
- 3D visualisation
- Cryo-EM (Latitude-S)
- Cryo-tomography (Latitude-T)
- Cathodoluminescence (CL)
- Serial block-face imaging (SBFSEM)
- SEM imaging
- SEM SI