Data collection software for low-dose, single-particle, cryo-EM datasets
Latitude S is a data acquisition software package for low-dose, single-particle, cryo-electron microscopy datasets from Gatan’s. This efficient and high-throughput software gives you maximum benefit from Gatan’s K3, K2, GIF Quantum LS and OneView cameras. Latitude S is the only software that fully integrates your cryo-EM instrumentation, TEM column and Gatan camera.
- Single particle analysis with Gatan cameras: Automated low-dose acquisition on Gatan K3, K2, GIF Quantum LS and OneView cameras
- Be more productive: Direct interface with Gatan cameras for unmatched throughput and productivity.
- Platform independent: Compatible with select Thermo Scientific, JEOL and Hitachi TEMs. Mix and match EM columns to suit your lab.
- Full support: On-site applications support and training is available.
- Find “good ice” faster: Explore areas of different thickness and intensity quickly, to find the best locations on your grid.
- Fewer repetitive tasks: Grid-based tools and templates make it easy to mark regions for further investigation (contiguous and separate).
- Adjust parameters as you go: Fine-tune and update the remaining steps in the workflow for consistent routines.
- Comprehensive task and session tracking: Comprehensive, real-time reports of session tasks, including current and scheduled actions with timings.
Primary Use Cases
Latitude S was designed for two main uses:
- Quickly screen samples and collect high quality images from a small area of the sample
- Automated collection from hundreds or thousands of sample areas.
These two methods of automation work in concert, so you can switch between modes seamlessly.