D8 QUEST ECO
Economical, Eco-Friendly Single Source SC-XRD
The Bruker D8 QUEST ECO is a full-featured research SC-XRD instrument providing complete 3D structures. Access a full range of service crystallography, as well as charge density and absolute structure investigations.
The D8 QUEST ECO X-ray chemical crystallography system features Bruker’s new PHOTON 50™ CMOS detector. Collect high quality data at unmatched high speeds in shutterless operation mode.
If you need to, you can upgrade the system with various source and detector options, including the IμS™ microfocus source and PHOTON II detector.
This is the ECO version of the D8 QUEST, designed for low cost of ownership and lower resource consumption, while still delivering best-in-class performance.
PHOTON 50 CMOS Detector
The sensor in the PHOTON 50 is twice the size of a standard CCD chip, and delivers up to 6 times greater sensitivity.
1 kW X-ray Source
- High-brilliance X-ray source with a long lifetime for better efficiency.
- Reduced energy consumption.
- No need for external cooling water.
- Optional TRIUMPH monochromator for Mo and Cu radiation for reliable absolute structure determination.
- 3 year X-ray tube warranty
- 10 year goniometer warranty
- Best data guarantee
- Safety guarantees