Potentiostat Trade-in Offer – Upgrade your Potentiostat!
Upgrade Your Potentiostat!
Trade in your old potentiostat and trade up to the latest technology
- New PARSTAT MC multichannel potentiostat – Higher performance, wide dynamic current range and up to 8 channels
- New Modulab XM potentiostat – Highest resolution EIS measurements available today, with configurations for electrochemical testing, materials testing and solar cells/DSSC.
Options are available for trading in your old Solartron and/or Princeton Applied Research (Ametek) instruments, or potentiostat from another supplier, for allowance towards the latest technology.
Contact us on 01223 422 269 or email@example.com to discuss options and potentiostat prices.
Upgrade to the PARSTAT MC
Modular multichannel potentiostat, with industry-leading standard voltage control and current measurement.
- Higher performance – new PMC-2000 channel
- Versatile – up to 8 channels
- Wide dynamic current range as standard
- Fast data acquisition for high speed applications
Upgrade to the Modulab XM
The new ModuLab XM range delivers the highest resolution EIS measurements available today.
Benefit from the widest voltage and current range available and a wide range of techniques, including time domain and impedance analysis from a single system.
- Modulab XM ECS (Electrochemical Test System)
- Modulab XM MTS (Materials Test System)
- Modulab XM PhotoEchem (for solar cells and DSSC) – with new IPCE capabilities
Start-up Packages Available
Start-up packages are available for new or transferring researchers, as well as capital tight start-up companies, to help you obtain the reference grade laboratory instrumentation required for your research.