SCANDEM 2019: 11-14 June, Gothenburg
Visit us at SCANDEM 2019 on 11-14 June 2019 in Gothenburg, Sweden, organised by the Nordic Microscopic Society.Follow @blue_scientific
SCANDEM is the annual meeting of the Nordic Microscopic Society. It’s an event for researchers, technicians and experts in both life and material sciences. All imaging modalities are welcome, including electron and light microscopy, X-ray and image analysis.
The programme of lectures, poster sessions and short talks will cover:
- Imaging across scales/multimodal microscopy (correlative microscopy, cryo-EM, X-rays, imaging mass spectrometry, etc)
- Vibrational and non-linear microscopy
- Live and fast super-resolution microscopy
- Molecular and functional imaging
- Quantitative high spatial resolution spectroscopy
- In situ microscopy
- Artificial intelligence in big data analysis
- Computational microscopy
There will also be an exhibition, a conference dinner and optional welcome reception and boat tour.
The scientific conference will start on the morning of Tuesday 11th June 2019 until lunchtime on Friday 14th June 2019.
Visit our Booth
Come and see us at our booth in the exhibition and find out about our instruments for microscopy:
Gatan Systems for Electron Microscopes
- Imaging systems for cathodoluminescence, EELS and STEM
- Sample preparation systems
- Specimen holders
- … and more
Protochips In-Situ Systems for TEM/SEM
Observe your samples in modified environments, and recreate real-world conditions:
- Gas and vapours
Bruker Nano Surfaces
- 3D optical surface profilers
- Tribology testing
- Nanomechanical testing
SCANDEM 2019 will be held at the University of Gothenburg’s Conference Centre Wallenberg in Sweden.
Details of local hotels are available on the SCANDEM website.
The date of this event has now passed. For details of upcoming conferences, see our Events listing.
If you’d like any more information about our products in advance of the meeting, just get in touch: