Accessories for Solartron Analytical potentiostats and electrochemical testing systems. Official Ametek distributor in the UK and Ireland.
- Floating design – for tests on grounded cells
- Simultaneous DC and impedance testing on short stack fuel cells, as well as individual cells within the stack (depending on potentiostat capability)
- Choice of models with up to 50V / 25A range
- 100kHz impedance measurement bandwidth for SOFC and other high frequency applications
- Controlled automatically by the potentiostat
- Energy source development for laptops, mobile phones and power tools
- Fuel cell and supercapacitor research for electric vehicles or standby power
- Battery research, including new generation 42V lead acid automotive batteries
- Electrochemical etching and electroplating
Model 12962A Sample Holder
Sample holder designed for accurate impedance testing of solid materials at room temperature. The holder consists of two parallel electrodes, one fixed and one that moves into contact with the sample, by micrometer adjustment. A guard ring and reference techniques improve accuracy, by reducing “fringing” effects at the edge of the sample. Supplied with a standard 20mm diameter electrode.
Model 12963A Electrode Kit
Auxiliary electrode kit for the 12962A sample holder, allowing measurement of different sized materials. Includes 10mm, 30mm and 40 mm electrodes.
Model 12964A Liquid Sample Holder
Liquid sample holder with a guard ring and container shape, for measurement of small samples of liquid or powders. The holder can be disassembled easily for cleaning.