Job Vacancy: Sales Engineer, XRD, XRD, SC-XRD
Due to business growth, we currently have a scientific job vacancy for a Sales Engineer for our XRD, XRF and SC-XRD product range in the Nordic region (Sweden, Norway, Finland, Denmark and Iceland).
The position is for home-based working with flexibility on the base location, but with coverage for the whole Nordic region and therefore a relatively high degree of travel will be required.
As territory sales engineer you are responsible for sales of certain products within the company’s portfolio of scientific instrumentation across Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Finland and Iceland. All tasks are related to managing the sales of these particular products in the region and more specifically, achieving the sales bookings targets. This is to be achieved via proactive management of the sales process including:
- Prospecting for new business and following up on new and existing enquiries e.g. through telephone calls, customer visits, presentations, seminars, workshops and attendance at trade shows and conferences.
- Provide consultation and guidance regarding customers’ applications, ensuring correct products are provided to meet needs and exceed expectations in line with corporate aspirations.
- Use the customer relationship management (CRM) software to plan ahead and make efficient use of time and company resources in order to achieve the principal responsibilities.
- Manage the sales cycle and buying processes to conclusion and use the CRM system to assist this and maintain records, to enable accurate sales forecasting
- Negotiating and closing orders to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets.
Full details are available in the job description:
How to Apply
Send your CV to Dr. Stephen Badger: email@example.com.
If you have any questions, please get in touch. No agencies please.