Bruker Contour GT-X
Self-Calibrating, Fully Automated, Gage-Capable Metrology
The fully automated, large-sample Bruker ContourGT-X 3D Optical Microscope combines:
- Unmatched measurement capabilities
- Highest vertical resolution
- Largest field of view in the industry
Designed for demanding R&D, quality assurance and process quality control measurements, this flagship of the Bruker ContourGT product line is the ultimate gage-capable 3D optical microscopy solution.
The system incorporates Bruker’s patented tip/tilt head, patented self-calibrating laser reference, integrated pattern recognition and a number of other proprietary interferometry innovations. No other metrology system can provide the non-contact accuracy, throughput and operator convenience for such a wide range of production metrology and imaging applications.
Contact us for more information and quotes:
+44 (0)1223 422 269 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Robust, Production Gage Performance
Bruker’s exclusive interferometry technology provides unmatched measurement and imaging capabilities. The ContourGT-X is also equipped with a proprietary internal laser reference and a custom-designed industrial cabinet for maximum stability and robustness. The automation-ready configuration includes everything required for rapid optimisation for almost any production environment, from an air table stabiliser kit for enhanced X, Y, Z wafer placement accuracy, to optimisation of PDU, EMO and vacuum systems for integration and modified vacuum chucks for autoloader end-effector compatibility.
- Unique metrology sensor design with patented dual-LED light source
- Self-calibrating, metrology optimising laser reference
- Integral vibration-isolation floor-mount cabinet
- Fully automated focus, intensity, tip/tilt head, staging and FOV
- Nanometre-scale resolution on high-contour surfaces
- Streamlined, customisable production interface
- Real-time automated measurement optimisation
- Extensive library of filters and customisable analysis options