Bruker X-Ray Tubes Mid-Year Sale
For a limited time, there’s a discount on Bruker X-ray tubes for XRD, XRF and SC-XRD, to help you continue your research at this difficult period.Follow @blue_scientific
X-Ray Tubes Discount
At this time funding is difficult, so to help you continue your research there’s currently a 10% discount on all X-ray tubes for:
Contact us to book your Preventative Maintenance Visit together with the new tube – and we will even install your new tube for free!
The offer ends on Monday 31st August 2020.
Free Installation with a Service Plan
Installation is included in the price of the X-ray tube if you have valid service contract, or if you’re taking out a new contract (depending on instrument configuration – contact us for details).
We offer a range of service programmes to give you maximum value from your instrument investment and give you access to technical assistance when you need it.
We’re Here for You
Throughout the current situation with COVID-19 we’re working differently from normal, but we’re still here for you! Our service team is based regionally throughout the Nordic region, offering support by remote means where possible.
We’re available for:
- Upgrades – Update your system and benefit from a new detector, software or specialist sample holder.
- Training – Both technical and applications-based to get the most from your instrument, and for colleagues new to your lab.
- Technical support – On-site, remotely and telephone queries.
- Applications advice and method development.
- Installation and maintenance – including calibration and validation to universal standards.
Blue Scientific is the official distributor of Bruker XRD, XRF and SC-XRD in Norway, Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Iceland. Our team of PhD-level engineers in the Nordic region are experienced and trained by the official manufacturer. If you have any queries, just get in touch: