MMC 2019 – Microscience Microscopy Congress, Manchester, 1-4 July 2019
Visit us at MMC 2019 Microscience Microscopy Congress on 1-4 July 2019 at Manchester Central. Organised by the Royal Microscopical Society, MMC is the UK’s largest event about microscopy and imaging:
- International scientific conference with 6 parallel sessions
- Exhibition – find us on booth 640
- Scientific poster sessions
- Pre-congress workshops
- Drop-in Learning Zone with advice from experts
Blue Scientific provides market-leading scientific instruments for microscopy and materials science. For more information please get in touch:
Visit us at MMC 2019
Visit us on booth 640 to find out more about our market-leading scientific instruments:
- Micro-XRF – Highly sensitive, non-destructive elemental analysis and mapping
- X-ray Micro-CT – 3D internal imaging with microtomograph
- Systems for Electron Microscopes – Cameras, quantum energy filters, sample preparation and more for your TEM or SEM
Contact us to book a demo on the Bruker M4 TORNADO micro-XRF system at MMC 2019. Non-destructive element mapping and analysis of virtually all types of samples!
Workshops at MMC
Along with the exhibition, these workshops with our partners are also free to attend:
- Bruker: Point Analysis Quantification – Comparison of EPMA, SEM-EDS, SEM-WDS, Micro-XRF for SEM – Tuesday at 12:30
- Gatan GIF Continuum: New Capabilities and their Impact on your EELS and EFTEM Experiments – Tuesday at 4pm
- Bruker: An Alternative Method for Ultrafast EBSD Mapping – Wednesday at 11:30am
- Gatan: What’s New in Gatan Microscopy Suite (GMS)? – Wednesday at 12pm
- Gatan: Advances in Cathodoluminescence – Optical Characterisation Below the Diffraction Limit – Wednesday at 4pm
- Gatan: Advanced Imaging for All TEMs and All Applications: New Generation Cameras from Gatan – Wednesday at 4pm
The conference incorporates these meetings:
- EMAG2017 organised by the Electron Microscopy and Analysis Group (EMAG) of the Institute of Physics
- Frontiers in BioImaging Meeting
- Scanning Probe Microscopy Meeting
- Scottish Microscopy Group Symposium
- Microscopy Society of Ireland Annual Meeting
The programme of conference sessions for each parallel stream is available on the MMC website.
The date of this event has now passed. For upcoming conferences please see our Events listing.
The exhibition, commercial workshops and learning zone are all free to attend.
Follow Blue Scientific on Linked In or Twitter for news of other scientific conferences and educational webinars: