Nanobrücken 2020: Nanomechanical Testing Conference & Bruker Hysitron User Meeting
Register now for Nanobrücken 2020 Nanomechanical Testing Conference on 4-6 February 2020 at the Max Planck Institute for Iron Research (MPIE) in Düsseldorf, Germany. The event will also incorporate the Bruker Hysitron User Meeting.Follow @blue_scientific
Nanobrücken 2020 is a scientific conference about nanomechanical testing, organised by the Max Planck Institute for Iron Research and Bruker Hysitron. The conference covers all aspects of nanomechanical and nanotribological testing, including:
- Advanced nanoindentation and associated techniques
- In-situ testing in SEM/TEM
- Biomechanical testing
The event will take place on 4-6 February 2020 at MPIE in Düsseldorf, Germany.
- Discover new trends in nanomechanical and nanotribological testing
- Learn from internationally renowned researchers
- Hands-on, practical workshops
- Network and collaborate, with social events each evening
- Student talk and poster competitions
- Keynote: Dr. Etienne Barthel, CNRS Research Director, ESPCI, Sorbonne University, France
- Prof. Ruth Schwaiger, Research Center Jülich, Germany
- Dr. Maria Jazmin Duarte Correa, Max Planck Institute for Iron Research, Germany
- Prof. David Armstrong, University of Oxford, United Kingdom
- Dr. Miguel Monclus, IMDEA Materials Institute, Spain
- Prof. Karine Masenelli-Varlot, University of Lyon INSA, France
- Prof. Martin Dienwiebel, Karlsruhe Institute of Technology IAM, Germany
- Dr. André Clausner, Fraunhofer IKTS, Germany
Submit an Abstract
If you would like to present your research at Nanobrücken 2020, submit your abstract using the template. Please indicate your preference for Talk, Student Talk or Poster.
The deadline is Monday 13th January 2020.
Submit your abstract to Davor.Krusevljanin@bruker.com
Register online on Bruker’s website. The registration fee is 150€ for professionals and 90€ for students. Payment details will be sent to you in a confirmation email once you have registered.
The conference will be at the Max-Planck-Institut für Eisenforschung in Düsseldorf, Germany, which is close to the city centre.
Bruker recommends staying at the Hotel NH Düsseldorf City Nord.
See what it was like last year
Nanomechanical Testing Systems
We are the official Nordic distributor of the full range of Bruker Hysitron nanomechanical testing instruments, including standalone and in-situ systems.
Blue Scientific is the official Nordic distributor of Bruker Hysitron nanomechanical testing systems. We’re available to provide quotes, advice and answer all your questions – just get in touch: